Hullo. I’m a Brisbane-based poet, critic and editor. I write stuff.
If you need something written, copyedited or proofread — or if you’re looking for an experienced English tutor — find out about my rates and services here.
My debut poetry chapbook, The Voyage, was published by SweetWater Press in 2009, and a full-length collection is forthcoming. I’m fond of strange myths, incisive verse, theatre, graveyards, tea and editing.
- Five Islands Press: consulting editor (Qld), 2013–present
- Cordite Poetry Review: assistant editor, 2012–present
- Voiceworks Magazine: poetry editor/committee member, 2012–present
- OffStreet Press: managing editor/arts editor, 2012
- Rave Magazine: arts editor, 2010–12
- Queensland Poetry Festival: committee member/volunteer, 2007–12